Posts Tagged ‘investor’
Last night I was reading to my son and came upon this fable by Aesop. It is a classic product management issue and applies to many entrepreneurs as well who often bounce from one advisor or investor or mentor or industry veteran to the next and change their story every time an “expert” voices an opinion. Much better to gather to a bunch of input, seek inspiration and weigh comments against the views of your team and make fewer more well thought out decisions.
The Man the Boy and the Donkey
- Grants and the Myth of Free Money
- Uncommon Clients Win Awards
- What Makes A Great Product Idea Great?
- Shut Up and Listen – to Your Prospects
- Ragged Ideas to Product Riches Blog